Translate

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The LIST....

I am a list maker, I like having everything laid out on paper but most of all I like crossing things off my list-I may have even been known to add things to the list after I've done them just so I can cross them off... At any rate, packing for a camping trip, especially when that "camping trip"involves leaving your home and your country for six months makes for a enormous list.Not only an enormous list but a list with very important, crucial, cannot be forgotten items-forgetting dish soap is one thing while forgetting to get the dog vaccinated for rabies is another!
I can cross that rabies vaccination off this afternoon, as well as getting bank accounts and credit cards in USD set up. Crossing items like that off of the list really makes going on this adventure feel real, I still can't quite believe that we are able to do this!
Anyhow, speaking of lists I had better go and finish crossing things off the list for this weekend's camping trip...

No comments:

Post a Comment